Let us find a new home for your no-longer loved wearables. We favor boutique brands, but we also like everything from Forever 21 to Louis Vuitton. As long as it’s current (clothing from the last two years), cute and in good condition, we’d love to help you turn it into cash or credit! We will gladly take new consignment any day we are open before the last hour of business. Clothes must be clean, pressed, and free of stains and pet hair.
To better serve you the Denver store will now only view items from new consignors if the items are clean and on hangers. New consignors should bring a maximum of 15 items on hangers to get a sense of what we are accepting. We are currently accepting Summer items that were in stores in the last 18 months and are in excellent condition.
- Consignment period is for 45 days and you will receive 50% of the selling price.
- If you want your items returned at the end of the 45 day consignment period, it is the consignor’s responsibility to contact Common Threads and arrange a pick-up. Common Threads will not contact the consignor regarding consignment pick-up.
- At the end of the 45 day consignment period, if you have not arranged to pick-up your items or contacted Common Threads, your items will be donated.
- Items that have been arranged for pick-up and are left for more than 2 weeks will be donated.
- Prices are set at the discretion of Common Threads, unless specifically negotiated.
- Common Threads reserves the right to discount items to facilitate a sale.
- All consignment must be cleaned prior to drop-off. Items should be free of all stains, holes and pet hair.
- During the steaming process, if Common Threads finds any damaged, stained or dirty items, we reserve the right to donate those specific items.
- Consignor verifies that he/she has been the rightful owner of consigned items.
- Common Threads is not responsible for fire, theft or damage to any items.
- Consignors may collect any money in their account at any time or they can use the money in their account for a 10% discount off their entire purchase. However, if there is no money in their account at the time of purchase, no discount will be offered.
- Consignor’s forfeit any monies in their account to Common Threads after 6 months.