Consignment: A win-win for you, CT and the planet
- 50% - 50% split
- Clothing must be current (in stores in the last 2 years), clean, in excellent condition, free of stains, holes and pet hair.
- We look at Spring/Summer items February – August and Fall/Winter items September – February.
- Please do not take it personally if we do not accept your items. Our staff is trained to know what we need depending on trends and inventory.
- No surprises. View our Consignor Contract Here
- While our niche is higher end we pride ourselves in offering hip fashions at a variety of price points. Our sweet spot is casual, fun looks from Splendid, Ella Moss, Vince, Genetic, AG, Joie, Elizabeth and James, Tory Burch and Milly.
- Click here for a list of brands we are looking for and those we do not accept.
Two Easy Ways to Consign:
By – Appointment (DENVER STORE ONLY)
Perfect for first time consignors. You bring up to 15 items – clean, pressed and on hangers. We explain the process and answer your questions.
Also good for current consignors who do not wish to donate items.
Current consignors fill out the form and bring it with their in-season items.
Common Threads will send an email listing the item, price and dates of consignment period.
Any items we do not take will automatically be donated to a local non-profit supporting women and children. We currently donate to Hands Up For The Children, Doing His Time and Boulder Hospice.
Tax receipts available upon request. Drop-N-Go Form here